… I love me more!
That’s why I try to leave work on time every night and I encourage you to do same. Managing my time at work effectively helps me with being generally more efficient, as well as maintaining a healthy social and family life.
Here are few things to bear in mind:
- Work is a never-ending process, it can never be completed
- Looking after your clients is important, looking after your family is paramount
- If something goes terribly wrong in your life, only your family & close friends will be able to truly help you with working through an issue
- Life is NOT only about your clients, but if you want to do it well, you need to socialize, entertain, exercise and relax – keep your life full of purpose
- Working late shows you are a hard-working, highly-efficient, effective and competent individual. Or is over-working actually counterproductive?
- Studying and self-development leads to a balanced life, keep learning
- Sleep is mega important, at least seven hours per night is a bare minimum